Population health data
One of the key responsibilities of PHNs is to undertake population health planning to identify areas of high health needs, and to ensure that health services can be prioritised to effectively meet the needs of their communities.
Health Needs Assessment Summary 15-16
Central Queensland, Wide Bay, Sunshine Coast PHN has developed a Health Needs Assessment summarising the demographic breakdown of the region, geographic areas of health need, priority populations with high health needs, and areas of workforce shortage.
Additional Needs Assessment documents
- Health Needs Assessment – Drug and Alcohol (digital)
- Health Needs Assessment Mental Health and Suicide Prevention (digital)
- Discovery Coast Needs Assessment
- Our Towns and Communities Matter | Suicide prevention in the Hinterland
The reference document is the data source for the summarised resources above
- Full Needs Assessment Document (3.1MB)
Local government area profiles
- Service Mapping – Rapid Phone Survey of Community Organisations Delivering Alcohol and Other Drug Services in the Central Queensland, Wide Bay, Sunshine Coast PHN catchment
- Service Mapping -Rapid Phone Survey of Community Organisations Delivering Mental Health and Suicide Prevention Services in the Central Queensland, Wide Bay, Sunshine Coast PHN catchment