Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health
In response to Australia’s well-recognised health gap between Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people and non-Indigenous people, culturally appropriate health care has been a key priority in a wide range of the PHN’s activities, programs and relationships.
Forms, templates and links about Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health.
Integrated Team Care (ITC)
Formerly known as the CCSS program, the Integrated Team Care program is a free program consisting of Care Coordinators and Outreach Workers who can assist clients with:
- understanding their chronic health condition and how to manage it
- connecting with a support group
- arranging home help
- accessing medical services
- understanding their care plan and medical jargon
- accessing some medical aids for chronic conditions
Please access referral forms under the 'Chronic Disease Management (ITC) referral forms' heading