For over 30 years the Alcohol and Drug Information Service (ADIS) has provided 24/7 support, information and advice to anyone in Queensland with alcohol and drug issues, their family and friends, and health professionals.
ADIS counsellors have supported over two million callers, providing numerous services to the general public as well as existing clients of AOD services including anonymous after-hours support, brief interventions, referral, and advice and guidance on treatment options and suitability. ADIS provides:
- an opportunity to discuss your own situation and concerns with someone who understands and can help
- information about alcohol and other drugs including written resources
- options and referral to appropriate treatment services or further assistance
- consultancy service for health and related professionals
As part of the support ADIS offers to health providers, you can now download an updated suite of clinical resources including trifold brochures and service materials (posters, flyers, business cards). These are freely available either as downloads on the website or in hard copy formats by contacting ADIS. If you’d like an order form or free sample pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health providers can download the latest fact sheets for more information on a range of alcohol and drug issues.
Fact sheets for health providers
- ADIS codeine fact sheet
- ADIS methamphetamine fact sheet
- ADIS supporting family alcohol and drugs fact sheet