Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service is progressively relocating 19 community services to a purpose-built, centrally-located and service-specific facility in Maroochydore.
All these relocations will be complete by the end of March and will have no impact to current service delivery.
Mental Health and Addiction Services clinical community services located at the new location, 60 Dalton Drive (next to Officeworks) will include:
- 1300 MH CALL
- Acute Care Team
- Child and Youth Mental Health Programs
- Evolve Therapeutic Team
- Continuing Care Team South Team
- Community Adult Eating Disorders Program
- Consumer/Carer Representatives
- Older Persons Community Mental Health Team
- Community Diversions Programs
Other services that will be moving to the new location include:
- Sunshine Coast Public Health Unit
- Aged Care Assessment Team
- Community Chronic Conditions Assessment team
- Nurse Navigator team
- Child, Youth and Family Health
- Outreach Clinic Midwives.
For more information about Mental Health and Addiction Services and contact details visit www.health.qld.gov.au/sunshinecoast/mhas