COVID-19 Vaccination information and resources
Advice on this page will be updated as the situation evolves and new or changed information comes to hand. New information will be highlighted. You should continue to return to this website for the latest information rather than printing/ storing local copies of fact or information sheets. Note: The information on this page is intended for clinicians only.
COVID-19 Vaccination Preparation Pack
The PHN has developed a Vaccination Preparation Pack to assist general practitioners, practice nurses and practice managers in delivering a successful mass vaccination program. It also contains checklists which can be used as evidence for accreditation and quality improvement activities.
- Part One: Preparing your practice policies and protocols [Word] [PDF]
- Part Two: Internal preparation for your team [Word] [PDF]
- Part Three: Identifying eligible patients and planning the patient vaccination journey [Word] [PDF]
- Part Four: Preparing and implementing a vaccination clinic [Word] [PDF]
- Checklist to support non-vaccinating practices: Preparing your patients for COVID-19 vaccination at an alternative location [Word] [PDF]
COVID-19 Vaccination Suitability Assessment MBS Guides
- COVID-19 Vaccination Suitability Assessment
- COVID-19 Vaccination Suitability Assessment Non-VR GP (MDRAP and PEP or 19AB Exemption)