Dementia Australia’s services are available for individuals, couples, families, groups, and anyone impacted by any form of dementia.
Services are available to all Australians, regardless of where they live, and can be accessed in a variety of ways including face-to-face, telephone or online.
For the most appropriate service for specific circumstances, we encourage people to call our National Dementia Helpline 1800 100 500.
- National Dementia Helpline – 1800 100 500 (8am – 8pm, Monday to Friday except public holidays) and webchat
- Dementia Australia library
- Dementia Australia information kits
- Family and Client education courses
including the popular Living with Dementia Program
- Webinars – Online Education and Support
- New Post Diagnostic Support Program
- Younger Onset Dementia program
- Carer Support Groups
- Help Sheets
- The Dementia Guide
- Group and individual support
- Dementia Advocates Program