for health professionals
The latest information about digital health innovation
My Health Record
- Telehealth portal
- Telehealth eligible areas
- Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine Telehealth resources (free membership required to access)
- While the practice incentives payments have ceased there are still many MBS item numbers for Telehealth consultations. You can determine your criteria eligibility before billing any Telehealth MBS items.
- Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service provide Telehealth consults between GP Clinics and their facilities. View the Cisco Jabber Installation Guide or contact the SCHHS Telehealth Coordinator via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Test My NASH Certificate
- Australian Digital Health Agency
- ePrescribing: requires Practice software to use either Medisecure and/or eRX as these are the two nationally compliant Prescription Exchange Providers
- Secure Messaging for GPs
- Argus and Healthlink are compliant Third Party Secure Messaging Provider solutions
- Webinar recording: Using technology to enhance business and improve levels of care, presented by Nicola Graham, 10 June 2020.
Last Updated on