Central Queensland, Wide Bay, Sunshine Coast PHN
COVID Support Officer
- Are you looking to join a team of professionals who are passionate about the health of our communities?
- Do you want to live in the most beautiful region in the world (in our humble opinion)?
- Keen to work for a company that values your life outside the office?
Your new role
The COVID Support Officer will provide support to the COVID Vaccination Program rollout, working with The PHN – based at Rockhampton office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support and respond to requests for in-home vaccinations
- Support Winter Dose rollout activity which may include:
– Engage with RACF’s
– Engage with disability residential care
- Reporting to the Department of Health
- Engaging with stakeholders for the vulnerable groups population which includes:
– attendance at stakeholder meetings
– reviewing vaccination data
– creating a six month plan
– providing updates in PHN meetings
– analyse survey responses for future activities
- Other reasonable duties as requested.
The successful applicant will have:
- A relevant tertiary/vocational qualification and or 4 years’ experience in business and project support role
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in health projects and programs
- Minimum intermediate level computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite including Teams and SharePoint, social media platforms.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of people and groups to ensure best collective outcomes and solutions
- Is proactive, well organised, has excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Has excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Use an evidence based approach to problem solving.
Why work with our client?
At Central Queensland, Wide Bay, Sunshine Coast PHN the people make a positive difference in the community, and you can too!
They are an independent not-for-profit organisation funded by the Commonwealth Department of Health to improve the health outcomes of the region. The PHN coordinates primary and preventative healthcare – that is, the healthcare that takes place outside of a hospital, such as general practitioners, allied health, chronic disease management, aged care, mental health and Indigenous health.
They need people, just like you, to help build healthy, resilient, connected communities – country to coast.
The PHN is a culturally safe place to work and embraces diversity in all its forms.
How to apply
All applications are held in the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you feel you meet the criteria and would like to apply, please send your CV with a covering letter through the apply button.
Please note that our Client’s industry sector and their organisation are part of the Public Health Order that makes vaccination mandatory for their employees. Therefore, should you be shortlisted for this position, you may be required to provide evidence of your current vaccination status and or ability to comply with this mandatory directive with regard to your vaccination status.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.