Landsborough Medical Centre
We are looking for you. Do not miss this great opportunity!
Landsborough Medical Centre is seeking an experienced Medical Receptionist. We operate over two sites with 4 Practice Principals, 7 Consulting GP’s, 4 Registrars and 6 Nurses.
The position is casual, with the view for a long-term permeant part-time position to the right candidate.
We are seeking someone with the flexibility to work Monday through to Saturday to cover sick leave, annual leave and long service leave. You must be flexible for rostering and be able to work between the hours of 8.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 8.00am-1.00pm some Saturdays.
- Practice sites separated by a 10-minute drive
- We are a busy patient focused practice with an established patient base and continuous new patient registration
- Fully computerised
- Mixed billing
- Continuous education to your role provided
- Morning tea provided daily
- Annual staff events
- General Practice experience
- Knowledge of Best Practice or Practsoft/Medical Director experience
- Basic computer experience
- Quality customer service and triage skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- • Willingness to learn and adapt
- Knowledge of Medicare and private billings
- Covid-19 Vaccination certificate
Recommended but not required:
- CPR or First Aid Certificate
- Blue Card
- Medical Administration Certificate
- Covid-19 Vaccination Training Program training
- Infection control knowledge and experience
- Practice Accreditation experience
Please direct your CV or inquiries to: email@example.com
I will be reviewing applications over the next week and expect to schedule interviews week beginning Monday 8th August. If you are selected for an interview, you can expect an email from our us.
Thank you for your interest in joining the reception team!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.