The Medical Centre @ Hervey Bay
The Medical Centre @ Hervey Bay is a well-established and busy general practice – we are seeking the skills of a motivated Practice Nurse. Good working conditions in a friendly & modern environment. Hours are negotiable – part time or casual with potential for full time employment.
Qualifications and experience
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Previous experience in a general practice environment is preferred
- Experience with Best Practice Software well regarded
Tasks and responsibilities
- Wound management
- Triaging patients
- Assistance with minor surgery
- Patient recalls
- Cold chain monitoring, vaccine ordering and management
- Infection control processes
- First aid and emergency management
- ECGs, hearing tests, spirometry
- Health Assessments
- Chronic Disease Management
As per Queensland Government Public Health Order: Workers in a Healthcare Setting Direction (COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements) the successful candidate will be required to be fully vaccinated with an approved Covid-19 vaccine and proof of vaccination must be provided.
Please email your Resume and a Cover Letter to email@example.com attention Julie Graham; or call 0417 657 394 to discuss the position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.