United Medical Centres Kirkwood
About the business
United Medical Centres, Kirkbwood is a well established and busy general practice with patients ranging from children, men, women and elderly. It provides a very friendly team culture and learning environment.
About the role
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our team to assist in the development of our practice and treatment room.
This will be a permanent part-time position and remuneration is negotiable depending on skills and experience.
The role involves working with our experienced Registered Nurse and will have excellent opportunities for formal and informal training. The successful candidate will be able to display a commitment to lifelong learning and professional development. They will have a positive attitude towards patient centred care and team work.
- Triaging patients for urgent appointments
- Injections, application and remove of casts
- Help in excisions and suturing
- Preventative health checks including cervical screening and immunisation
- First aid and emergency management
- Wound care, assisting with minor procedures, infection control
- Health assessments, management of chronic disease through care plans/cycle of care
- Diagnostic services including ECG, spirometry, stress tests, urine drug screening, hearing tests.
To be successful in this role essential criteria include:
- Registered Nurse with current APHRA Registration
- Current CPR certificate.
Benefits and perks
Our clinic is situated in the Woolworths Shopping Centre and next to United Chemist, Dominos and McDonalds. It is easy to access to the shopping centre and also bust stop is nearby.
We can get good experience with the different kinds of people.
If you are interested please contact 07 4979 3928 or email email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.