Central Queensland, Wide Bay, Sunshine Coast PHN
- Newly created position – 12 months with possibility of extension
- Opportunity to drive transformation at a Senior Executive Level and be remunerated at a highly attractive rate
- Sunshine Coast location (Maroochydore)
Central Queensland, Wide Bay, Sunshine Coast PHN (the PHN) is an independent Not-For-Profit organisation funded by the Commonwealth Department of Health and Aged Care and is focused on improving health outcomes across the region. The PHN coordinates primary and preventative healthcare with programs and funding focused in areas such as chronic disease management, aged care, mental health and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health.
This role within PHN is focussed on culture, transformation and business improvement for staff and stakeholders. You will be an intrinsic member of the Senior Leadership Team and you will develop contemporary and best practice human resource (HR) management strategies and with your team, implement and deliver on these strategies. Further, you will be the conduit between staff development and capability frameworks with responsibility across the PHN region.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Strategic Leadership creating and fostering collaboration and partnerships with organisation leaders and staff. Further, you will strive to create and deliver on workplace improvement strategies and projects to build organisation capability and create a value-driven culture
- You will also possess strong operation leadership to lead and manage the People and Culture team and deliver timely and professional advice, services and solutions in addition to change management and performance management functions
As an ideal candidate, you will possess relevant tertiary qualifications combined with extensive senior leadership and strategic vision. You are an HR generalist with the skill sets and ambition to influence and lead transformation through your acumen, strategic and operational awareness in addition to exemplary subject matter expertise. Further, you will be a professional ambassador for PHN who has a demonstrated commitment to implementation of organisational values, ethics and model desired behaviour and cultural standards. This role does encompass travel across the region to develop and embed the highly desired attributes necessary to successfully undertake this role.
If you are keen to know more about this incredible opportunity and want to make a positive contribution to PHN, please contact Justine Eden on 0412156930 or email email@example.com or Kerri on 0414418092 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and a copy of the Position Description.
The PHN is a culturally safe place to work and embraces diversity in all its forms.
Please note that PHN has a vaccination mandate policy covering their employees. Therefore, should you be shortlisted for this position, you may be required to provide evidence of your current vaccination status and/or ability to comply with this mandatory directive with regard to your vaccination status.
To apply for this job please visit edenritchie.com.au.