Central Queensland, Wide Bay, Sunshine Coast PHN is currently calling for new members to join the Community Advisory Councils in each area.
The Community Advisory Councils (CACs) are in place across each of the three areas of the PHN catchment. The Councils have two functions; to advise and influence the PHN Board to ensure investments are locally relevant and clinically appropriate, and to use a collective impact framework to improve primary health care in their communities.
The CACs will deliver local viewpoints and inform decisions that are cost-effective and aligned to real regional health care experiences and expectations. The CACs will include committed, informed members who are able to engage with health and wellness issues towards facilitating effective, sustainable and equitable outcomes for their local community.
Our PHN will look to the CACs for advice towards formulating solutions and recommendations into Board decision making processes. The CACs in each area meet bi-monthly for two hours.
The EOI process will close at 5pm on Friday 9 March 2018.
- Download the Central Queensland EOI pack here.
- Download the Terms of Reference for Central Queensland here.
- Submit the application via email to Heather Peters
- Download the Wide Bay EOI pack here.
- The Terms of Reference for Wide Bay are included in the EOI pack.
- Submit the application via email to Debra Ward