Population health data
One of the key responsibilities of PHNs is to undertake population health planning to identify areas of high health needs, and to ensure that health services can be prioritised to effectively meet the needs of their communities.
Health Needs Assessment Reference 17-18
Central Queensland, Wide Bay, Sunshine Coast PHN has developed a Health Needs Assessment summarising the demographic breakdown of the region, geographic areas of health need, priority populations with high health needs, and areas of workforce shortage.
Additional Needs Assessment documents
Local government area profiles
We have developed localised summaries of each Local Government Area (LGA) to provide a snapshot of the key health issues for your area.
2017-18 LGA profiles coming soon…
- Service Mapping – Rapid Phone Survey of Community Organisations Delivering Alcohol and Other Drug Services in the Central Queensland, Wide Bay, Sunshine Coast PHN catchment
- Service Mapping -Rapid Phone Survey of Community Organisations Delivering Mental Health and Suicide Prevention Services in the Central Queensland, Wide Bay, Sunshine Coast PHN catchment
View population health data from past years
HEALTH NEEDS ASSESSMENT 2015-16
- 2015-16 Health Needs Assessment Summary [PDF, 1MB]
- 2015-16 Health Needs Assessment – Drug and Alcohol Summary
- 2015-16 Health Needs Assessment Mental Health and Suicide Prevention Summary
- 2016 Discovery Coast Needs Assessment
- 2016 Our Towns and Communities Matter | Suicide prevention in the Hinterland
- 2015-16 LGA Profile Sunshine Coast
- 2015-16 LGA Profile Wide Bay
- 2015-16 LGA Profile Central Queensland
- 2015-16 LGA Profile Discovery Coast