Primary Health Care support
Our PHN has a team of dedicated primary health care officers who can provide information, resources and assistance to practices across the region in a range of areas:
- Quality improvement
- Data integrity management and cleansing
- HealthPathways and referral templates
- MBS item numbers and updates
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health and cultural awareness
- Chronic disease management
- Clinical software
- Education resources and training
- Digital health, My Health Record and secure messaging
- Recall and reminder systems
We also have primary health care officers who can provide specific support in digital health, mental health services.
We recognise that general practice lies at the heart of primary health care, and are committed to providing support and assistance to ensure our community has access to the best possible health care services.
Contact the practice support team on PSO@ourphn.org.au.
Last Updated on