Health providers across Wide Bay are invited to complete an Expression of Interest and apply to become a provider under the My Health for Life program.
My health for Life is a Queensland integrated risk assessment and behaviour modification program that aims to assist participants to reduce their risk of developing chronic conditions such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease and stroke.
In becoming a My health for life Provider Organisation you will also be contributing to the largest chronic disease prevention program in Queensland, offering direct local access to risk assessment and behaviour change support which will compliment your existing services and support the program to identify those at risk within your community.
You will gain access to remuneration that exceeds MBS rebates, free training and the opportunity to expand your organisation’s service portfolio.
A key focus of My health for life is to build capability in the local health workforce to tackle chronic disease through preventive measures and risk factor reduction. My health for life will invest in building local services through the provision of a dedicated Training Coordinator to support the delivery of the group based programs, and provide intensive training and professional development to upskill your workforce.
By becoming a My health for life Provider Organisation you have access to:
- The opportunity to build your client group base
- Attractive remuneration for delivering the program that exceeds rebates available on the MBS
- Blended payment model for individual assessments and group sessions delivered across program milestones
- The opportunity to expand your service portfolio and target different patient cohorts
- Free comprehensive face-to-face training program with certification and ongoing support from dedicated Training Coordinator (including program content and delivery training and behaviour change training)
- Full suite of program resources supplied to contracted Provider Organisations and their Facilitators
- Online system for program delivery and ongoing administrative and technical support
- Extensive program promotion and engagement through strong primary care network support
Download the Health Provider EOI Information Pack and the EOI Template from the My Health for Life page. The EOI process closes on Friday, 22 June 2017.