Lifeline are delivering a series of workshops across the Sunshine Coast and Moreton Bay regions and anyone over the age of 17 is invited to attend.
The safeTALK workshops provide valuable skills to help individuals keep their friends and family safe from suicide. The workshops provide a safe environment to challenge, empower and provide hope to individuals.
Its steps provide a simple method to engage with people at risk and connect them with resources that can carry out a full-scale intervention.
Workshops will be delivered in:
- Nambour – Friday, 13 July
- Caboolture – Saturday 18 August
- Caloundra – Tuesday, 28 August
- Maroochydore – Friday, 14 September
Additional workshops will also be delivered by Maleny Neighbourhood Centre in:
- Mapleton – Saturday, 4 August
- Kennilworth – Saturday, 6 October
For further information on these 2 workshops call 07 54999345 or email email@example.com.