The PHN is extending the StepCare service for an additional year and is welcoming practices from anywhere across the region – Central Queensland, Wide Bay or the Sunshine Coast to register their interest.
StepCare has already proven to be a great quality improvement initiative, helping patients to access the right mental health services at the right time.
Participation in the program generates a wide range of opportunities for practices and their patients. An implementation team will support the practice embedding the service in their workflow.
For more information:
Please contact your local Health Systems Improvement Officer or Marco Salvador via email: MSalvador@ourphn.org.au
Additional information about the StepCare service can be found below:
StepCare service resources:
- Information leaflet for GPs
- Information leaflet for practice staff
- Information leaflet for patients
- For more information on the StepCare service, please visit the Black Dog Institute website
- View the videos on Youtube for more information about StepCare in practice
- View the experience of one participating GP – Dr Charlotte Hespe